30 grams (1/3 cup) oat meal flour
7 grams (1 1/2 teaspoons) Jurassic Snacks Cricket Powder
1/2 scoop whey protein powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 whole egg
50 grams blueberries
1/2 tsp water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix dry ingredients in bowl
3. Add whole egg and water to dry ingredients.
4. Add blueberries to mix
5. Grease muffin pans with cooking spray and fill with mix.
6. Bake for 10 minutes for mini muffins and 13 minutes for medium mixed muffins. Check with toothpick to see if muffins are done.
Macros for ENTIRE recipe: 257 Calories 7.5g fat 19g carbs 26g protein