The other day I came home to my mother making my FAVORITE meal- chicken Alfredo. I was determined to enjoy my favorite meal in a healthy and more sustainable alternative. After making the recipe, I found ways that made it much better for next time, so follow the directions more than you follow my first attempt video.
4 oz zoodles
3 oz chicken breast diced
1/2 cup plain fat free greek yogurt
1 cup spinach
5 g cricket powder
garlic powder and salt
1. cook chicken breast in medium sized skillet.
2. Add cricket powder, garlic powder, salt and spinach; cook for 1 minute.
3. Add zoodles and cook for an additional minute.
4. Remove ingredients from skillet into a bowl or plate.
5. Add greek yogurt while ingredients are still hot and mix.
Macros: 169 calories 11 g Carbs 1 g Fat 30 g Protein